History of the Grand Lodge of India | 1962

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

History of the Grand Lodge of India | 1962



January 27

Election of R.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah, Dy. G.M. as MW The Grand Master in succession to M.W. Bro. His Highness The Nawab of Rampur at the Grand Festival held in New Delhi.


April 28

M.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah was installed as MW The Grand Master by R.W. Bro. Sisir K. Ghosh at the Freemason’s Hall, 19, Park Street, Calcutta at the Quarterly Communication of the Grand Lodge held at Calcutta.


May 14

Lodge Kumaon (Nainital No. 1870 EC consecrated on 12.8.1888) opted to join the Grand Lodge of India and renumbered as No. 148 GLI.


July 27

Consecration of Lodge Bhogilal C. Shah No. 147 GLI at Bombay  by M.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah M.W. The Grand Master.


July 28

Quarterly Communication of the GLI held at Bombay. Presided over by M.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah M.W. The Grand Master.


July 30

Consecration of Lodge Pestonji Kapadia No. 149 by M.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah M.W. The Grand Master.


August 25

Lodge Mount No. 14, Madras, Celebrated as Centenary graced by M.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah M.W. the Grand Master.


November 9

Consecration of Lodge Sri Brahadeeswara No. 150 Thanjavur at Bangalore by M.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah M.W The Grand Master.


November 10

Quarterly Communication of GLI held at Bangalore. Presided over by M.W. Bro. Bhogilal C. Shah M.W. the Grand Master.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please use a proper language!

Copyright © Masonic Times of India
All materials contained on this site are protected by copyright law. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, publish or broadcast the information contained within this website without our consent.